Wednesday, September 14, 2011

LOOKIT # 5

CLICK HERE FOR PLAYLIST


I've been pretty busy lately, but the whole time i've been thinking about getting another LOOKIT post together, i really love making these. since i last put one up I've played some music at electric picnic (imagine the least impressive outcome of whatever you think me 'playing' the picnic could be, add 4ft lobster arms and you're close) started the promotion of my first ever book, and put plans for a trip to australia in motion. I found it tough to come up with an image to stick with this post, and in a way i copped out (below is a sketch from ages ago, that no-ones ever seen) its not that I haven't been inspired, i have, i'm just a little directionless. as it stands i feel pretty busy, but im pretty broke. I'm doing lovely work with amazing people, but I need a little more purpose if i wanna put meat on the table, so I'm gonna try hard push things faster, and get more purpose. expect my meat on tables everywhere in the coming months.

all the best,

your pal,

mr steve mccarthy


1 comment:

carlinho said...

i'm picturing you using giant lobster arms to play the picnic like it was a double bass.